Ten months ago in an effort to create consistency in my Instagram content, I decided to start a morning ritual called, “Morning Mug Selfies.” On my IG Stories, I would post self-portraits with my coffee in hand and a little note about my day.
Almost a year later, it’s turned into something much bigger. I learned different ways to take unique, memorable self-portraits (like the ones on the left - yep, those are self-portraits!).
And a few things started to happen:
1) I had leftover content for my actual feed (no more figuring out wtf to post, because I just use my leftover mug selfies!),
2) My follower count grew (I started to get DM’s from people asking how I shoot and edit my photos!),
3) And I gained confidence as a photographer and content creator (imposter syndrome is so real wow)!
Thus, this masterclass was created! I’m taking you on a different kind of masterclass experience: behind the scenes! I want to show you from start to finish how I shoot and edit my aesthetic self-portraits for Instagram!
In this masterclass, the biggest takeaways you’ll learn:
1. The best editing apps and techniques to take your photos to the next level
2. How to scout for locations right in your own home and surroundings
3. How to create professional yet artistic photos for your Instagram that both satisfies your soul and attracts your ideal brand collabs + clients
This is a great masterclass for folks who want dream of becoming an influencer, are entrepreneurs, or digital content creators who want to level up their Instagram feed.
Sound good? Then register by clicking the SAVE YOUR SEAT button below - and I’ll see you on the other side!
WHERE: Virtual (link provided via email upon sign up)WHEN: Aug. 14th, 2018TIME: 2PM EST / 1PM CENTRAL / 11AM PST